Jis sentences ke end me CHUKA HOGA, CHUKI HOGI, CHUKE HOGE, AA HOGE, EI HOGI, AE HOGE, LIYA HOGA, DIYA HOGA, KIYA HOGA aae to use ham Future Perfect Tense kehte hai.
I, We, You, They, He, She, Name, It, ke saath hamlog Shall have/Will have ka use karte hai
I, We, ke saath hamlog Shall have ka use karte hai
|I, We, You, They, He, She, Name, It,||Shall have/Will have|
|I, We,||Shall have|
- Mai so chuka hoga.
I will have slept. (Simple Sentence)
I will not have slept. (Negative Sentence)
Will I have slept? (Interrogative Sentence)
- Rahul football khel chuka hoga.
Rahul will have played Football. (Simple Sentence)
Rahul will not have played football. (Negative Sentence)
Will Rahul have played football? (Interrogative Sentence)
- woh ghar ja chuka hoga.
He will have gone home. (Simple Sentence)
He will not have gone home. (Negative Sentence)
Will he have gone home? (Interrogative Sentence)
Translate the following sentences by yourself for practice.
- Ladke school jaa chuke hoga.
- Mai movie dekh chuka hoga.
- Maine aam kha liya hoga.
- Kya tumhare pitaji office jaa chuke hoge?
- Maine tumse baat kar li hogi.
- Kya tum waha gae hoge?
- Kya tum kitab padh chuke hoge?
- Kya tum patang uda chuke hoge?
- Woh sab kuch bata chuki hogi.
- Rahul doodh paka chuka hoga.