Jis sentences ke end me CHUKA THA, CHUKI THI, CHUKE THE, AA THE, EI THI, AE THE, LIYA THA, DIYA THA, KIYA THA aae to use ham Past Perfect Tense kehte hai.
I, We, You, They, He, She, Name, It, ke saath hamlog Had ka use karte hai
|I, We, You, They, He, She, Name, It,||Had|
- Mai so chuka tha.
I had slept. (Simple Sentence)
I had not slept. (Negative Sentence)
Had I slept? (Interrogative Sentence)
- Rahul football khel chuka tha.
Rahul had played Football. (Simple Sentence)
Rahul had not played football. (Negative Sentence)
Had Rahul played football? (Interrogative Sentence)
- woh ghar ja chuka tha.
He had gone home. (Simple Sentence)
He had not gone home. (Negative Sentence)
Had he gone home? (Interrogative Sentence)
Translate the following sentences by yourself for practice.
- Ladke school jaa chuke the.
- Mai movie dekh chuka tha..
- Maine aam kha liya tha.
- Kya tumhare pitaji office jaa chuke the?
- Maine tumse baat kar li thi.
- Kya tum waha gae the?
- Kya tum kitab padh chuke the?
- Kya tum patang uda chuke the?
- Woh sab kuch bata chuki thi.
- Rahul doodh paka chuka tha.