So here we start with Chapter 1 of Learn Spoken English which contains dialogues about how you can introduce yourself and your family background or your normal programme.
If you have not read Learn Spoken English –
GREETING – FORMAL
Good Morning, Sir!
Good Afternoon, Father!
Good evening, Sister!
Good night, Brother!
Above are informal English greeting so as to start conversation in a professional way in English.
GREETING – INFORMAL
Wass Up bro
Above are informal greeting to start conversation in English. After greetings, below are the sentences we can use to introduce ourselves or our family.
Try to Read out these sentences standing in front of the mirror and read out loud and clear and try to pronunciate each and every words clearly.
II. YOUR FAMILY BACKGROUND
- What is your name? My name is The English Lover
- How are you? (How do you do?) I am fine.
- Where do you come from? I come from India.
- What is your father? My father is a Businessman.
- What is your mother? My mother is an House Manager.
- How many are you at home? We are Five at home.
- How many brothers you have? I am the only brother.
- How many sisters you have? I have two sisters.
- How old are you? I am 25 years old.
- How many younger brothers you have? I have no younger brother.
- How many elder sisters you have? I have no elder sister.
- How many younger sisters you have? I have two younger sisters.
- How many elder brothers you have? I am the only elder brother.
- How old is your father? My father is 42 years old.
- How old is your mother? My mother is 38 years old.
After introducing about yourself and your family, you can introduce your normal programme and daily schedule like below.
III. YOUR NORMAL PROGRAMME
- When do you get up? I get up at 5:30 in the morning.
- When do you go to bed? I go to bed at 10’O clock.
- When do you have your breakfast? I have my breakfast at 7’O clock in the morning
- When do you have your lunch? I have my lunch at 01:30 p.m.
- When do you have your tea? I have my tea at 4’oclock.
- When do you have your supper? I have my supper at 9’O clock.
- When do you go to school? I go to school at 8’O clock.
- When do you return from school? I return from school at 2’O clock.
- How do you go to school? I go to school by bus/I go to school on foot.
- What do you play in the school? I play cricket in the school.
- When do you study at home? I study at home early in the morning.
- When do you pray in your family? We pray in our family before supper.
For any queries or suggestions, you can leave your comment and we will surely revert on that.