“The best technique to learn English through movies | Top films and web series to speak real English”. Almost everyone struggles with English. We can hardly see people speaking English fluently. There are many ways to learn English, and one easy way is to watch English movies and web series.
Who does not like watching movies?
Movies are too much fun. Movies are not only a source of entertainment, but they are also useful in many ways.
Did you ever think that watching English movies can help in improving your English?
Obviously yes! You can achieve good English in a fun and enjoyable way if you learn from English movies and web series.
It is a good idea to improve your English while watching English movies and web series.
The best way to learn English is to immerse yourself in it fully. By watching English movies, you can be fluent in English.
You can find here some simple ways to improve English through movies. Adopt and follow these to see how well you can speak English.
Find some ideas below:
- Use subtitles in your language.
- Aim to understand 70% or more English from the movies.
- Repeat your favourite lines.
- Note down the words from the video when you hear these words.
- Pause the movie to listen to the words again and again if you cannot understand any word.
- Don’t miss any word that you hear in the movie. Be prepared to take notes while watching.
- Watch the same episodes multiple times if you do not understand any part of the movie.
- Practice the newly learned words while speaking so that you do not forget them.
- Invite your friends, colleagues for movie and enjoy watching it with your favourite snacks. This makes learning more natural and enjoyable.
- Perfection takes time. It would help if you were patient. You may not understand anything in the first go. Take time to learn and be patient.
Have a look at the top films and web series to speak real English:
The below list is a combination of films and web series that can help improve English.
- The Umbrella Academy (2019)
- Silicon valley
- House of cards
- Catch me if you can (2002)
- Love actually
- The big bang theory
- That 70’s show
- Prison break
- How I met your mother
- How to get away with murder
Final thoughts on how to learn English with movies and web series
Many streaming channels like Netflix, Amazon Prime, Flex, Hulu, Disney+, Apple TV+, etc. have an extensive and vast collection of English movies.
We are lucky to have several English movies and web series. It is a great way to increase your vocabulary and improve your English.
We also have the option to view subtitles if any English movie or web series is difficult to understand.
With this easy and fun-filled way, learning English has become much easier.
With every new English movie that you watch, you add more fluency and vocabulary to your English.
What can be any other better way of learning English that not only helps you to learn but also provides entertainment?
I hope you like “The best technique to learn English through movies | Top films and web series to speak real English”. Switch now to English movies and web series to be a pro in English. Learn English in a fun way.